Saturday, August 6, 2011

'Vampire Diaries' may have it's set cursed? Ian Somerhalder discusses filming tonight with Walking pneumonia

In an exclusive interview with Ian Somerhalder we were all surprised at first of his tweet that revealed his Walking Pneumonia last year that lasted for about two months and now we have an insight of what the actor had to say about his return to The Set of The 'Vampire Diaries and how it affected his performance-"It was a battle. There was nothing I could do. First of all, you  have to take a bunch of medications so you can actually speak and breathe, and that dopes you up, and then you’re like one of those little bobblehead Chihuahuas. You’re just kinda goin’. When you can’t breathe out of your nose, or you have a mouth full of cough drops so you’re not coughing through the entire scene, it makes it difficult. I’m not making excuses for any kind of bad performance, but it just leveled me, and it leveled Damon. But it’s gone, and I’m done with it. So I’m not gonna be boring anymore" he further added that,“Marcos was back. It was a very emotional Damon episode, and I just wouldn’t allow it. I literally sat in my sauna for over an hour a day and sweated everything It was all the Peanuts characters in high school on drugs like having sex with each other. It was me, America Ferrera, Eddie Kaye Thomas, Eliza Dushku, just an incredible cast. But I was sick for 16 shows. Two straight weeks, I was deathly ill. And I ate a bag of Ricola per show. ONE BAG. So I had that weird sense memory kind of thing for two months on [Vampire Diaries], and I just thought Ohmygosh, if that would have happened to me in live theater, I would have been done. They would have recast. So I’m happy they didn’t fire me out," and it wasnt just Ian that was affected on set,Nina Dobrev and Paul Wesley also suffered injuries on the set of the Vampire diaries.Nina Had injured her back and was off set for weeks whilst Paul had injured his ankle from a fall but luckily all the Leads Recovered and were back on set ready to continue shoot. The question that is posed to The Vampire Diaries is maybe there's some witchery from the Secret Circle thats playing a serious part in the offset.

0 comments:

Post a Comment